
So. Yes, time has managed to whip away like a whirl wind angry and howling since my last blog entry. Here it is a new year, 2011. Already it is the second month and V day is right around the corner. Heart shaped boxes filled with the yumminess of chocolates line the shelves at our local supermarkets. The colors pink and red consume our sense of sight. So. Yes, SO WHAT. I'm jesting. My Valentine will not be home for this day that is so well arranged and anticipated by sweethearts everywhere. SO, I occupy my time with paints. My new rage, THE ART GARAGE. The Art Garage is simply the name I have given my area of the house for which my creative side shows up and shows out. Acrylics, Canvases, Water, Brushes, Sandpaper and the list goes on set motionless in the corner until my hands grasp them for their purpose. This I love. So, this is the reason I haven't blogged in the bloggy thingy.
Here's a photo of my latest craze. I gave it the name " In Sitting Color". Does that ring a bell? " In living Color" is obviously where I got the name. It fit too perfectly. Hopefully it won't be months between my post this time. Give me a break though I have been living and life takes time. Father Time....
No comments:
Post a Comment